- Granite blocks
- Raw, polished, flamed slabs
- Pavement slabs
- Façade cladding
- Curbs for roads, bridges - available as straight and curved, of various textures;
- Granite cubes - produced mainly in the sizes: 4/6 and 8/11
- Porphyry cubes - multi-coloured with natural surfaces
- Porphyry tiles - cut or split with natural or modified surfaces
- Granite grout - gray, particles 0-3mm
- Retaining walls - split stone, irregular, sizes: 10/20/40 or 20/20/40
- Landscaping elements - with a decorative function to give the impression of luxury.
- Stairs - as monolithic elements or as cladding
- Geodesic symbols and marks
- Commemorative plaques
- Window sills
- Kitchen surfaces
- Bathroom surfaces
- Granite, marble, and porphyry floor tiles
Surface finish types offered:
- „sawn”- the production material is not processed (except cutting)
- bush hammered
- faux-finished - the surface finish obtained gives an „old stone” effect
Road curbs, cut, type A
Vanga granite cubes –...
Swedish Black granite...
Bohus Red granite cubes...
Graniczna granite cubes...
Kośmin granite cubes...
Strzegom granite cubes...
Balls – Bohus Red...